Axis & Allies at GARYCON II.....SAY WHAT?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Axis & Allies at GARYCON II.....SAY WHAT?!

Post by Wisconsin-ite on Sun 22 Mar 2009, 09:37

Okay, nothing is carved in concrete, yet, but that's my plan. This year GARYCON was very successful & plans are in the works for next years convention already. Very Happy Any thoughts or ideas please P.M. me here at this website. Cool You can read about GARYCON I & check out their photos at www.garycon.com. LONG LIVE GARYCON!!!!

Wisconsin-ite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Axis & Allies at GARYCON II.....SAY WHAT?!

Post by Wisconsin-ite on Mon 20 Jul 2009, 18:44

HERE IT COMES!!!!!!!!!

Great news! I locked in a venue for Gary Con II. It will be at the Lodge on Geneva Ridge in Lake Geneva, WI. We will do 3 full days of gaming goodness starting 19 March at 0900 and ending 21 March at 1700. The Gary Con room rate is $79.00 a night (plus 8 bucks tax of some kind, so $88). The Lodge is a nice resort hotel and will be an excellent setting for Gary Con II. Most importantly though- gaming is open 24 hours in the main hall during the con. So there will be no premature end to any adventure or game.
So look out fellow chariot racers! Lucius Maximus is going to win definitively (again) this year!

Pre-registration will be up on the site soon. I am going to ask for a $20 donation to the Gygax Family Memorial for a 3 day badge. Register early because I am going to allow event registration online for those people that have pre-registered- likely one event per day. This will allow you to lock in that space at the sought after game. I will post more in the coming days as I solidify events and information.

Cheers!

Luke

Additional info at www.garycon.com. Very Happy

Wisconsin-ite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisconsin-ite on Tue 18 Aug 2009, 11:11

Only 12 days left to pre-reigster for Garycon 2. Anyone that pre-reg's gets a really cool 'goodies' bag & can pre-enter in three different events. Good way to lock-in the games you want to play. Hope to see LOTS of Axis & Allies players there. See ya in March!! Very Happy

Wisconsin-ite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top